Nadine Somers Reviews & Press Items
"I predict that she will be The Top British Female Country Artist..."
- Gwen Taylor - North Country Music Magazine
"Sean Kenny and Nadine Somers the new Tim McGraw and Faith Hill"
- Linda Willis - Linedancer Magazine
"Performed in Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, Nashville with non other than Glen Mitchell"
- Linedancer Magazine
"I think she is world class..."
- Sean Kenny - Linedancer Magazine
"Nadine delivers with so much passion, she is a great singer"
- Tim Ruzgar - Official reviewer
"She remains one of Britian's most talented and popular Country entertainers"
- Front cover feature - Southern Country Magazine
"Nadine's bubbly personality, sense of humour and strong vocals..."
- Southern Country Magazine
"Nadine Somers is fantastic..."
- Diamond Jack Duo
"Nadine did an excellent version of Cowboy Sweetheart - good yodelling..."
- North Country Music Magazine
"...Nadine who is Shania with Dolly's voice..."
- Jill Douglas - Up Country Magazine
"Nadine not only has a great Country voice, but is stunning looking..."
- Emma Wilkinson - Lindancer Magazine
"...Nadine, who is a complete nut-case on stage...we love her..."
- Chad "Corntassel" Smith - Deputy Chief Hastings Shade
"...Every song was superb...no airs or graces..."
- Chief Sasku - Pony Express, Herts
"This bubbly young lady entertains the dancers and listeners alike"
- Allyson Chambers, North Country Music Magazine
"There was hardly enough room to sit down and ended next to the entrance"
- Earl Binns visits the Riverside
"A lively, happy stage presence that rubs off on the audience"
- Little Willie's, Essex
"As usual the performance was fautless..."
Diane and Dennis - Tulsatime, Kent
"A great character, so animated, a treasure of a night..."
- Pony Express, Herts
"Classic Country voice and stunning looks..."
- Jill Douglass - Lindancer Magazine
"A full house enjoyed Nadine's voice and her lovely personality...this is a young lady who is going places"
-Country Cousin, Armadillo, Norfolk
"Miss Dynamite of Country. Two standing ovations said it all..."
-Phil - Smokey Mountain CWC
- Val - Crawborough
"Nadine came into her own with a gusy, gritty '455 Rocket' and displayed the range of her glorious vocals"
- Wrangler - Littlehampton
"The club was packed to the rafters as Nadine's vocals got things going....the dance floor was jammed solid all night..."
- Mustang - Ford Prison Social Club
"She is a little miss dynamite moving and dancing to her music with her slightly husky yet true Country voice..."
- Gerda - H Bar C, CMC
"Nadine had a strong voice and didn't try to sound like anyone famous"
- Anita Iddon - North Country Music Magazine
"A class act... Nadine must be the best vocalist on the Country circuit""
- Boot's and Blisters
"The Lady's Country vocals were quiet superb..."
- The Viking, Sussex
"She'll go far, what a star..."
"Plenty of audience reaction to Nadine's chatty and lively personality..."
- El Dorado - Harrow Borough
""Nadine herself has, to the ears, the best female voice in British Country music. Two encores lay testiment to a night that will haunt our memories..."
- The Viking, Sussex
"Nadine has fantastic presence, Country's own 'Spice Girl..."
Ron's Rodeo, Sussex
"Nadine Somers returned for a second dynamic display..."
- Colin Blanchard, Southern Country Magazine
"Nadine was a knock-out, she stole the show with a performance that will take some equalling let alone beating!..."
- Johnnytwoleftfeet - Up Country Magazine
"On Glen Mitchell's current CD Nadine Somers helped out on the backing vocals..."
- John Keir, Country Music News and Routes